Working at MD Gruppe
Our team takes pride in providing only the best fabrication solutions using state-of-the-art machinery, and our team of passionate and skilled individuals who uphold the company’s mission and values. We believe not just in providing solutions to problems, but also in focusing on what is important – the opportunity to improve the lives of those who are using our services and solutions.
Why MD Gruppe
At MD Gruppe, our goal is not only to dominate the sheet metal industry. Our brand is our organization. We seek great talents who will help us achieve our goal of providing meaningful and abundant life to our customers, partners and our families.
We are hiring:
- Analysing the marketplace and design a market strategy based on the product range
- Searching for and capitalising on new product opportunities.
- Manages Positioning and Branding for the product range.
- Preparation of the product strategic marketing plan dovetailing with overall marketing / business plan.
- Managing new product projects from start to end.
- Developing product launch programs.
- Understanding the marketplace and customer needs in order to advise in product development.
- Working closely with the sales and marketing departments to develop the sales and marketing strategy.
- Graduate from a Marketing/Advertising, Economics degree/Marketing Management/Business/Advertising
- At least 3 years of work experience in product and/or brand management.
- Excellent in strategy, follow-through, & execution; possesses a growth mindset & can-do attitude
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, while also pay attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in an international team environment
- High level of proficiency in Word, Powerpoint, Excel, data analytics experience and Google Office Suite alternatives
- Strong critical, analytical, and creative thinking
- Ensures that an organization, product or service is consistent.
- Has to know the four main components: quality planning, quality assurance, quality control and quality improvement.
- Deep knowledge in Organizational Development
- Can create Organizational Charts
- Can create Business Work Flows and Processes per BU (Business Unit)
- Has background in ISO accreditation
- Preferably an Industrial Engineer
- MUST BE A REGISTERED NURSE
- Provides medical assistance for ill or injured employee
- Issues medicine to employees
- Knows Medicine Inventory
- Knows how to perform First Aid Treatment
- Is okay with office and admin work
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual territory analyses
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information
- Account Management
- Obtain orders
- Establishes new accounts
- Can work under pressure
- Good public speaker
- Target driven
In-coming raw materials and other supplies:
- Ensure that stocks inventories of raw materials and accessories are efficiently stocked and movements follow the “first in-first out” system
- Monitor movements of raw materials, accessories, and other supplies; ensure bincards / stock cards are updated and maintained
- Check incoming/delivered materials for quality and quantity according to the declared number in the delivery receipts
- Ensure that delivered raw materials have passed the quality standards of the Company
- Ensure warehouse capacity is kept at optimal levels
- Update the inventory of raw materials and accessories in the ERP system
- Check requests of raw materials and accessories according to production details ensuring that cut sheets are priority
In-coming products for delivery:
- Ensure that warehouse is copied with the total number of products ordered by Customers and the specific deadline of delivery for planning and logistics purposes
- Check products according to quantity and quality as stated in the IRR / SI (Sales Invoice)
- Ensure that proper documentation is secured
- Plan delivery timetables
- Double check documentations and necessary attachments in the delivery receipts before release for shipments
- Maintain cleanliness of the warehouse
- Accomplish bin cards and ensure that it updated
- Maintain and update inventory records and ensure alignment with the system – raw materials and accessories, cut sheets if any, and finished products
- Ensure that par stock is maintained
- Provide procurement and warehouse copies of updated inventories for alignment purposes on a weekly basis or as instructed and requested
- Knowledgeable about computer specially MS Word Microsoft, Excel, Google sheet.
- willing for project based (5 months contract)
- 6 months experience but not really required
- Vocational and Fresh Grad. are welcome to apply.
Human Capital Management Gruppe
- Graduate of Human Resource Development Management, BS Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in the field
- Knowledgeable and Skilled in all HR facets
- Must be highly organized, has good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be an A-Player
Scope of Work:
- Identifies training needs of employees by Conducting Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and determining Training Gaps through employee’s Performance Evaluation Reports;
- Build and develops Annual Training Program in collaboration with the Quality Management System Team to include ISO Training requirements into the Training Plan;
- Delivers 100% Training Program within the year;
- Sources and identifies internal coaches/trainers and external training providers to fulfill training requirements across all business units;
- Acclimates and conducts New Employee Orientation (NEO) on a monthly basis
- Conducts and develops training modules in collaboration with Production Team Leaders to enhance skills, increase productivity and develop more leaders through Learning and Development interventions;
- Develops and conducts Job Simulation Training Program and E-Learning Programs for the Production Team;
- Oversees production of training materials, handouts, manuals, aids, etc.
- Assesses Training Effectiveness and periodically evaluate ongoing programs
- Keeps abreast with the new trends and tools in Learning and Development Programs
- Preferably Male, 25 to 35 years of age
- Flexible and willing to travel to different places within Metro Manila
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills both in English and Filipino
- At least 3 years working experience in related field
- Proven experience in designing training modules and mastery of EMPLOYEE TRAINING CYCLE
- Familiarity in Succession Planning
- Background in ISO an advantage
- Excellent Presentation Skills and handle different levels of learners
- Graduate of Management, Psychology, Education or any 4-year related course
- Proficient in MS Office and solid background in E-Learning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to read and understand technical forms and financial reports
- Hands on experience with Spreadsheets
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Competency in MS Office
- Prepare accurate tax computations and file the related tax returns before deadline, under the supervision of the tax management Head.
- Prepare and file necessary alpha list and other attached as required, such as QAP, SLSPI, SAWT and 2316s
- facilitate manual (check deposit) tax payments, if applicable.
- Compile taxes filed and/or paid, including the creation of related schedules.
- Collate and provide summary of BIR form 2307s/2306s from customers.
- Help prepare other BIR-related repost and requirements, such as: Annual Inventory List, Semestral List of Regular Suppliers and lessee Info Sheet
- Source info for schedules and reports needed by Acctg. Dept. Customers, such as:
- Internal- Execom, BU heads and other Depts.
- External- BIR, SEC, PEZA and Local Governments
- Assist the Tax Management Head on BIR Audit, especially on the following; Scan, print, and/or photocopy of supporting documents; Summarize data and documents for submission with the BIR; Format and/ or re-format of information to/from the BIR;
- Update knowledge on tax regulations to support accurate and timely reply on tax queries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or other related fields is required
- Tax accounting experience is a major plus but not required.
- CPA, CMA, and other related certifications is a major plus but not required.
- Submit disbursement files to accounting:
- Update the CHECK RELEASE MONITORING on google drive
- Transfer released check to CHECK RELEASE MONITORING
- Return to Accounting the check release voucher and attachments for file maintenance and reference
- Assist Immediate Head for other administrative tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- At least Business Course Graduate
- willing for project based (5 months contract)
- have experience as office background preferably in Finance ( Collection Section)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Entity Records in Netsuits, ( Vendor and Item Records), with Accuracy, completeness, and Timely for MD Gruppe. (Data Management)
- Evaluate, Measure, Track and report on the Performance of selected vendors to ensure consistency in supply of quality products and services, and efficiency in delivery in line with contractual obligations and performance metrics.
- Identify and implement continuous enhancement and efficiencies associated with vendor relation management thru cost and risk analysis.
- Manage outward communication to vendors to facilitate understanding and awareness of organizational strategic direction. changes and challenges.
- Plan and conduct annual and periodic evaluations and Audits for all MD Gruppe’s External Providers.
- Manage and update commitment to our External Providers in terms of timely payment schedule.
- Establish and Implement Vendor Management Best Practices/Programs and Business processes to build long term and sustainable partnerships with External Providers
- Market Research and Strategic Sourcing.
- Graduate of any 4 years course; Bachelor Degree, related to Supply Chain Management, or Business, Finance, Statistics, or Economics.
- With atleast 3-5 years working experience as Vendor/Supplier Relation Officer or Procurement officer
- Knowledgeable in ERP System (Netsuite), and Microsoft Officer and programs.