Working at MD Gruppe
Our team takes pride in providing only the best fabrication solutions using state-of-the-art machinery, and our team of passionate and skilled individuals who uphold the company’s mission and values. We believe not just in providing solutions to problems, but also in focusing on what is important – the opportunity to improve the lives of those who are using our services and solutions.
Why MD Gruppe
At MD Gruppe, our goal is not only to dominate the sheet metal industry. Our brand is our organization. We seek great talents who will help us achieve our goal of providing meaningful and abundant life to our customers, partners and our families.
We are hiring:
- Analysing the marketplace and design a market strategy based on the product range
- Searching for and capitalising on new product opportunities.
- Manages Positioning and Branding for the product range.
- Preparation of the product strategic marketing plan dovetailing with overall marketing / business plan.
- Managing new product projects from start to end.
- Developing product launch programs.
- Understanding the marketplace and customer needs in order to advise in product development.
- Working closely with the sales and marketing departments to develop the sales and marketing strategy.
- Graduate from a Marketing/Advertising, Economics degree/Marketing Management/Business/Advertising
- At least 3 years of work experience in product and/or brand management.
- Excellent in strategy, follow-through, & execution; possesses a growth mindset & can-do attitude
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, while also pay attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in an international team environment
- High level of proficiency in Word, Powerpoint, Excel, data analytics experience and Google Office Suite alternatives
- Strong critical, analytical, and creative thinking
- Developing an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, Marketing and Online.
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation.
- Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
- Monitoring press stories relating to the company and its brand and maximising opportunities for positive PR and playing down any negative PR.
- Collating and analysing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency.
- Developing and leading the company’s internal communication strategy across all business units.
- Communicating brand to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Content development and management for Online and SEO.
- Overseeing the annual communications budget and ensuring its use is fully maximised.
- Male or Female with pleasing personality
- Must be a graduate of Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Mass Communications, or other related field.
- With related experience in public relations, communications, advertising, marketing, media, promotions, graphic arts, or an equivalent combination.
- Detail Oriented with Excellent Organization Skills
- Demonstrates Critical Thinking, Flexibility and Resourcefulness
- Can interact with all levels of organization, possesses critical thinking ability, good administration and organizational skills
- With Excellent written and oral communication skills, knowledge in feature writing and presentation skills.
- Ensures that an organization, product or service is consistent.
- Has to know the four main components: quality planning, quality assurance, quality control and quality improvement.
- Deep knowledge in Organizational Development
- Can create Organizational Charts
- Can create Business Work Flows and Processes per BU (Business Unit)
- Has background in ISO accreditation
- Preferably an Industrial Engineer
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Developing the company’s strategy for using technological resources.
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely
- Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job
expectations and appraising their performance
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff. Identifies opportunities for team training
and skills advancement.
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the company.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Ensure stable operation of company’s server infrastructure, network and database (ERP
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time. Running regular checks
on network and data security
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Provides technical support to all users.
- Ensure the recovery and continuity of all IT Services in case of a disaster.
- Pinpoint strengths and weaknesses of existing system (specially on ERP System) for further
development & improvement.
- Optimize system for easy use and train employees of its functions. (organized training
- MUST BE A REGISTERED NURSE
- Provides medical assistance for ill or injured employee
- Issues medicine to employees
- Knows Medicine Inventory
- Knows how to perform First Aid Treatment
- Is okay with office and admin work
Supply Chain Gruppe
- Analyze shipment logs
- Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
- Track inventory levels
- Order new supplies in a timely manner
- Constantly work to improve processes
- Make suggestions for productivity improvements
- Optimize employee workflow
- Determine and track most important warehouse KPIs
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
- Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance.
- Ability to manage inventory
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player and be able to manage a team
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual territory analyses
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information
- Account Management
- Obtain orders
- Establishes new accounts
- Can work under pressure
- Good public speaker
- Target driven
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to read and understand technical forms and financial reports
- Hands on experience with Spreadsheets
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Competency in MS Office
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.